Here are some of the key tax-related deadlines affecting businesses and other employers during the fourth quarter of 2019. Keep in mind that this list isn’t all-inclusive, so there may be additional deadlines that apply to you. Contact us to ensure you’re meeting all applicable deadlines and to learn more about the filing requirements.
- If a calendar-year C corporation that filed an automatic six-month extension:
- File a 2018 income tax return (Form 1120) and pay any tax, interest, and penalties due.
- Make contributions for 2018 to certain employer-sponsored retirement plans.
- Report income tax withholding and FICA taxes for the third quarter of 2019 (Form 941) and pay any tax due. (See exception below under “November 12.”)
- Report income tax withholding and FICA taxes for the third quarter 2019 (Form 941), if you deposited on time (and in full) all of the associated taxes due.
- If a calendar-year C corporation, pay the fourth installment of 2019 estimated income taxes.
For more information about the above due dates or other business tax services, contact Jessica L. Pagan, CPA by calling (334) 887-7022 or by leaving us a message below.