Auburn-Opelika (334) 887-7022 | Montgomery (334) 244-8900

Returning Value Blog

You Give Back. Now It's The IRS's Turn

Posted by Lisa Albritton on Dec 7, 2017 8:22:28 AM

IFF_VolunteerCosts_512x1024.jpgVolunteers can get a tax break for unreimbursed expenses.

For more information on the above article or any individual tax services contact Lisa Albritton, EA at (334) 887-7022 or by leaving us a message below.

Topics: Individual Tax

Recent Posts